Thursday, July 01, 2010

MOOF MOBILE

This is Frosty's 64 Falcon - aka the Moof Mobile. Moof was a club we formed and it stood for Mennonite Order of Fools. (Brilliant I know.) This was our official vehicle. The picture above is when it just came out of Norm Bobrowski's downdraft booth with a fresh coat of 'Starsky and Hutch' paint.

It had a three in the tree. Frosty installed an interior car warmer but because the weather stripping was so bad, the snow around the car was melted in the morning.

He had a good stereo put in with two speakers. One in the front and one in the back.

I bought this car from him...sort of. I went to Fast Insurance in St. Vital and licensed it, then hitch-hiked to Morris to pick it up - we had agreed on a price of $50. When I finally got to Morris and to Frosty's house he told me he'd just sold it to someone else for $100. So he - at least - gave me a ride back to Winnipeg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home